A fire restoration process is not a simple task and, therefore, requires an experienced restoration team. Smoke residue can leak into the cracks and crevices of building and cause foul odors. At Water Damage Union City, we have the right knowledge and experience in dealing with fire restoration and we also use all the latest equipment and products to permanently remove all stubborn odors.
Even when the fire is out, you see, the damage continues. Much of the material found in furniture and flooring is synthetic and, when burned, it can create a variety of complex (sometimes dangerous) chemical reactions. After only a few days, items in a property can go from cleanable to completely unsalvageable.
The professionals at Water Damage Union City are experts in the chemical combinations that can effectively clean and salvage your belongings. We can even effectively remove soot from at-risk items such as fabrics in upholstery and carpets; this can help you avoid additional expenses.
Our Services include:
• Determining whether the damaged items can be refurbished
• Cleaning and deodorizing strategies for your home or business
• Evaluating property and Fire Damage risk management
• Removing soot from draperies, carpets, other household fabrics, and furniture
• Repairing Broken furnaces to prevenet Puff Back
• Cleaning up locations already damaged by puff back
During your inspection you’ll have to answer following questions:
• How many materials have been affected by smoke or fire?
• What is the most appropriate method for cleaning?
• What is the full extent of the damage?
• Will your personal belongings need to be relocated whilst your house is being restored?
Pre-testing is the process of identifying the following information:
• What materials can be restored and what materials must be replaced.
• Is the smoke residue cleanable?
• Who is completing the inventory of items that are damaged (beyond repair)?
True professionals! From the first meeting, our dealings with Water Damage Union City have been fresh and informative. The company is made up of professional technicians who have extensive background experience in their line of work. We would recommend them to anyone.- C. Henry